COSM’s 2020 VIRTUAL POSTER SESSION is still live!
You may still access the “couch to COSM” CME event featuring 500+ virtual scientific posters from ABEA, ALA, ANS, AOS, ASPO, and TRIO.
- Select “View ePoster Sessions” and enter code “COSM2020” on researchposters.com
- View posters by Society, Track, and Award Winners & search posters by Author, Title, and Keyword
- For optimal viewing experience, utilize full screen mode
- Follow @__COSM and #2020COSM for poster discussion
- Participants seeking CME must have logged in between May 15 – June 15, and will have 30-days (through July 15) to submit their evaluation form. An email will be sent to you within a week of logging in. If you did not receive a link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 PARTICIPATING SOCIETIES
ABEA American Broncho-Esophagological Association
ALA American Laryngological Association
ANS American Neurotology Society
AOS American Otological Society
ASPO American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology
TRIO The Triological Society
CME & MOC
The American College of Surgeons designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 15 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME Evaluations are due by July 15, 2020.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to meet the expectations of the American Board of Otolaryngology’s Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.