COSM’s 2020 VIRTUAL POSTER SESSION is now live!
May 15, 2020 – June 15, 2020
A “couch to COSM” CME event featuring 500+ virtual scientific posters from ABEA, ALA, ANS, AOS, ASPO, and TRIO. The COSM 2020 Virtual Poster Session is free and open to all.
- Select “View ePoster Sessions” and enter code “COSM2020” on researchposters.com
- Create an account using your email and a password of your choice (no character requirement)
- Following login, view the CME disclosure statement and click “Go to Conference”
- View posters by Society, Track, and Award Winners & search posters by Author, Title, and Keyword
- For optimal viewing experience, utilize full screen mode
- Follow @__COSM and #2020COSM for poster discussion
- Participants seeking CME will have 30-days (through June 15) to access virtual posters, abstracts, and audio files for the opportunity to claim CME
2020 PARTICIPATING SOCIETIES
ABEA American Broncho-Esophagological Association
ALA American Laryngological Association
ANS American Neurotology Society
AOS American Otological Society
ASPO American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology
TRIO The Triological Society
CME & MOC
The American College of Surgeons designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 15 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to meet the expectations of the American Board of Otolaryngology’s Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
VIRTUAL POSTER SESSION ADVERTISERS
COSM wishes to recognize and thank Acclarent for their generous support.