This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation’s most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region’s largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region.
We are inviting an Otolaryngologist to join the Network in general ENT services within a large established ENT division including subspecialists. This is a large and vibrant network with many referrals, a very favorable call situation, and the opportunity to have a very strong surgical slate.
LVPG Ear, Nose, and Throat, provides medical and surgical management and treatment of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat and related structures of the head and neck. We can diagnose and manage diseases of the sinuses, larynx (voice box), oral cavity and upper pharynx (mouth and throat) as well as structures of the neck.
- A network champion for Otolaryngology and a passion for the clinical care
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified with American Board of Otolaryngology
- A current Pennsylvania Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
LVHN & Our Community:
Scranton, PA is a historical city of 75,000 residents and is the home of 3 colleges and universities. Scranton is located in northeastern Pennsylvania which is a popular vacation destination that offers year-round recreation and wonderful restaurants. Just 2 hours drive north of Philadelphia and 2.5 hours west of New York City!
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.