Location: East Stroudsburg, PA
At Lehigh Valley Health Network- Pocono you can provide community care and impact lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE Otolaryngologist who has exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team as it seeks to transition from a Pennsylvania Trauma System Foundation (PTSF) Level III trauma center to a Level II designation at Lehigh Valley Hospital – Pocono in beautiful East Stroudsburg, PA.
- Multi physician practice is sustaining growth while providing quality care
- Support High functioning Level III trauma center that is now pursuing Level II accreditation.
- Approximately 1700+ trauma patient contacts last year with over 600 trauma admissions.
- A champion for ENT and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A valid Pennsylvania Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
The Pocono region is a year-round outdoor adventure! With over 67,000 acres of freedom, you can enjoy activities such as golfing, hiking, biking, boating, and skiing! Famous for its resorts, scenic mountains, and 150 serene lakes you can work and relax right where you live. The region also includes affordable housing, safe neighborhoods, and quality schools. Just 80 miles west of NYC and 100 miles North of Philadelphia a world of opportunity awaits in the Poconos. To learn more about the Poconos visit: www.poconomountains.com
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your CV to Physician Recruiting Lynne.Jensen@lvhn.org or call 484-294-5162 for more information.