Sanford Health has a full-time opening for a BC/BE Otolaryngologist. The current practice consists of four otolaryngologists with subspecialty representation in Head & Neck, Otology, Neurotology, and Skull Base Surgery. There are three full-time nurse practitioners, as well as five on-staff audiologists. This opportunity allows the new physician to practice in any/all of the following areas: general ENT, laryngology, sleep, facial plastics, pediatrics, and otology.
- Block time in OR and Same Day Surgery
- Call is currently 1:5 with option of facial trauma call
- State-of-the-art equipment including 10 ceiling mounted Carl Zeiss Microscopes
- Large primary care referral source.
- Opportunity to teach medical students, surgery residents, as well as IM & FM residents
- Excellent compensation, retention loan
- 401k with employer match, relocation allowance, Health, Vision, and Dental
- Paid CME, malpractice, and tail coverage
Sanford Health Fargo Highlights:
- Brand new $494 million, Sanford Medical Center Fargo, opened on July 25, 2017
- Children’s hospital is 72 beds with a Level II PICU and Level III NICU
- Level I Adult Trauma Center
- Joint Commission accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- EMR used: EPIC
- Largest employer in Fargo
- Largest hospital in ND
- Service population: over 1 million
Sanford Health is one of the largest health care systems in the nation, with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in 9 states and 13 countries. Sanford Fargo has over 660 licensed beds between our three hospital campuses, and employs 585 physicians. Fargo is a metropolitan area with a vibrant population of about 240,000 and roughly 30,000 college students, and on the grow! Fargo is situated along the Red River on the border of ND/MN. Clear blue lakes for boating, fishing, and relaxing are just 45 minutes from Fargo in the beautiful ‘Heart of Lakes’ area of west-central Minnesota, and Minneapolis/St. Paul is just a three hour drive. The community is known for steady growth, a highly-trained workforce with an unemployment rate under 3%, business-friendly environment, outstanding quality of life, strong public and private schools, an international airport, low crime, and reasonable costs of living. North Dakota is rated the #1 state for physicians to practice medicine, according to Medscapes.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6517