Hiring Facility: Cross Timbers ENT
Specialty Field: General ENT
Cross Timbers ENT provides personalized care to patients of all ages. We specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that compromise the health and function of the ear, nose, and throat. We have 3 locations in the DFW area, Arlington, Mansfield, and Midlothian and have had a presence in the community for the last 30 years.
We are looking for an otolaryngologist to be responsible for treating conditions of the ear, throat, and nose. The responsibilities of an otolaryngologist include treating conditions, examining affected organs, and performing tests to determine the degree of hearing loss, speech loss, or injuries to the larynx.|
To be successful as an otolaryngologist, you should demonstrate an ability to work under stressful conditions, be compassionate, and work well within a team. Ultimately, a top-notch Otolaryngologist should have good listening skills, a keen eye for detail, and strong communication skills.
- Treating conditions of the ears, upper pharynx, and oral cavity, larynx, nose, face, and neck.
- Treating nosebleeds, tonsillectomies, adenoidectomies, infected mastoids, and sinusitis.
- Assisting patients with a limited or altered sense of smell.
- Treating patients with tumors in the head or neck or patients with a defect in the ear, nose, or throat.
- Collaborating with other medical practitioners.
- Taking call for the local hospitals.
- A medical degree.
- Must have completed an otolaryngology residency.
- Must have a medical license in good standing in State of Texas.
- Good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Perfect vision and visuospatial awareness.
- Good organizational ability.
- The ability to work well alone and within a team.
Requestor’s Name: Brenda Duran
Requestor’s Email Address: email@example.com
400 W Arbrook Blvd # 301
Arlington, TX, 76014