PRIVATE PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY
Dallas Ear, Nose and Throat Center is a private practice located in a premier location in near North Dallas. Established in 1987, we are seeking a motivated otolaryngologist to join and then take over the practice. Subspecialize as you choose. The practice currently has an emphasis on sinus disease and hearing loss. This is a true private practice opportunity, without the encumbrances of hospital employment. Choose your hospital and free standing surgery center affiliations. We are members of North Texas Ear Nose and Throat, a loosely affiliated group of over 200 otolaryngologists in Texas. The
successful applicant will be hard working, motivated to do well, honest, compassionate and have excellent social skills. The applicant should have an excellent track record as regards medical decision making and surgical skills, and be willing to be actively involved in practice administration.
- MD degree
- Board certified in Otolaryngology
- Able to be licensed in good standing in Texas
- Previous practice experience (preferred)
- Texas has an excellent medicolegal environment for practicing medicine
- No state income tax
- Premier near North Dallas office location
- Dallas is one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S.
- Located less than 2 miles from the Park Cities, with the highest rated public high school in Texas
- Excellent arts, entertainment, dining and shopping
- Home to professional football, baseball, basketball and hockey teams
- For the otolaryngologist motivated to do well in a private practice setting this is an ideal opportunity.
Contact: Mark Hardin, M.D. email@example.com Mobile: 214-681-2732