2019 Exhibit Information
May 1-5, 2019 (Conference Dates)
May 2-4, 2019 (Exhibit Dates)
JW Marriott Austin
The dimensions of the booths are 8×10 which means 8 deep(front to back of booth) and 10 wide(left to right of booth). Note: If you have a custom 10×10 booth, it will NOT fit an 8×10 space.
$37.50 per sq. ft.
(Example: Single 8×10 = $37.50 x 80 sq. ft = $3,000)
Corners = $150 each
Exclusive Exhibiting Opportunities
Exhibitors have an additional opportunity to exhibit on May 1 or May 5 to meet Society attendees who meet on the front or back end of the COSM schedule. Company must exhibit at COSM to secure these options. See the Exhibit Prospectus for more details.
Wednesday, May 1
9:00am – 4:00pm
Access to: ABEA, AHNS, AAFPRS and ALA
Sunday, May 5
7:00am – Noon
Access to: ANS, AOS, ASPO, and TRIO
Exhibit Prospectus & Floor Plan
Initial Booth Assignments will be made in December 2018. If you want to be part of the initial exhibit space assignment, your application must be received by December 15, 2018.
Exhibit Space Confirmations will be sent in early January 2019.
Eligibility for Exhibiting
The exhibits are an extension of the continuing education program of COSM. For an application to be accepted by the COSM Secretaries Liaison Committee, the products and services must be related to the otolaryngology/medical field.
Applications from companies that have not previously exhibited with COSM will be reviewed by the COSM Secretaries Liaison Committee for eligibility before assignment is made.
The materials required for review are:
- Background information on the company
- Promotional brochures/literature for all products and services to be exhibited
- A list of three medical meetings where the company has recently exhibited
The COSM Secretaries Liaison Committee reserves the right, even after an application has been approved, to refuse exhibits, curtail activities, or to close exhibits or parts of exhibits that do not, in the COSM Secretaries Liaison Committee’s determination, comply with its rules and regulations.
Forward your materials to Judy Hambrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibitor Housing Block request form
- Exhibit Booth Assignment letters emailed
- Online Exhibitor Service Manual posted on COSM Web site (Service orders will only be fulfilled when booth space is paid in full and a certificate of insurance has been provided)
- Update your company description online (see Exhibit Space Confirmation Letter)
- Housing rooming list
- Exhibitor Events applications
- No refund for cancellation or reduction of exhibit space
- Final payment for booth space
- Exhibitor-appointed contractor (EAC) request form
- Gifts/promotional items form
- Raffle request form
For COSM to obtain the necessary amount of meeting and exhibit space, COSM must commit to using a minimum number of guest rooms. If that commitment is not met, COSM will incur significant financial penalties and it will cause a major impact on the future programs that COSM is able to offer. By booking your room under the official COSM room block, you help COSM meet their hotel obligation. We thank you in advance for your assistance.
JW Marriott Austin
110 E 2nd St, Austin, TX 78701
Room Rate: $263 Single or Double per night plus taxes
Reservation Rate Deadline: April 8, 2019 or when sold out, whichever comes first
Cancellation Policy: All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit with a credit card. Any no shows and rooms not cancelled before 72 hours prior to arrival date will be charged one night’s room and tax and will be applied to the credit card.
Click here to MAKE AN ONLINE RESERVATION or call 888-236-2427
Exhibitor Block Housing Request form – If you require 10 or more sleeping rooms, contact: Marisa Villalba at email@example.com. Deadline to submit form is January 4, 2019.
Exhibitor Portal Login
Login to the Exhibitor Portal to access the following areas after January 15, 2019. (You will need your password located on your Exhibit Space Confirmation letter sent in January 2019).
- Update/Review Company listing (deadline: February 4)
- Product categories – select up to 5 product categories
- Product Photos – upload photos/pictures of products
- Press release – upload one press release
- Show specials – enter product discounts or show specials
- EAC Form (deadline: March 22, 2019)
- Gifts/Promotional Items Giveaway Form (deadline: March 22)
- Advertising & Marketing Brochure (available January 2019)
- Exhibitor Events Brochure (available January 2019)
- Exhibitor badges (available February 2019)
Exhibitor Service Manual.
Service Manual contains important dates, checklists, furniture, labor, electrical, internet, AV and shipping. To access the Exhibitor Service Manual, see Exhibitor Portal Login. (Available January 2019)
Advertising & Marketing Opportunities.
To view the Advertising & Marketing Brochure, login to the exhibitor portal. (Available in January 2019)
Questions? Contact Judy Hambrick, COSM Exhibit Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.