2020 Exhibit Information
April 22-26, 2020 (Conference Dates)
April 23-25, 2020 (Exhibit Dates)
The dimensions of the booths are 8×10 which means 8 deep(front to back) and 10 wide(left to right). Note: If you have a custom 10×10 booth, it will NOT fit an 8×10 space.
$37.50 per sq. ft.
(Example: Single 8×10 = $37.50 x 80 sq. ft = $3,000)
Corners = $150 each
Exclusive Exhibiting Opportunities
Exhibitors have an additional opportunity to exhibit on April 22 or April 26 to meet Society attendees who meet on the front or back end of the COSM schedule. Your company must exhibit at COSM in order to secure these options. See the Exhibit Prospectus for more details.
Wednesday, April 22
9:00am – 4:00pm
Access to: ABEA and ALA
Sunday, April 26
7:00am – Noon
Access to: ANS and ASPO
Exhibit Prospectus & Floor Plan
Initial Booth Assignments will be made in December 2019. If you want to be part of the initial exhibit space assignment, your application must be received by December 13, 2019.
Exhibit Space Confirmations will be sent in early January 2020.
Exhibit Prospectus (coming soon)
COSM Exhibit Space Application only (coming soon)
“LIVE” Floor Plan (coming soon)
Exhibit Rules and Regulations (coming soon)
Eligibility for Exhibiting
The exhibits are an extension of the continuing education program of COSM. For an application to be accepted by the COSM Secretaries Liaison Committee, the products and services must be related to the otolaryngology/medical field.
Applications from companies that has never exhibited at COSM will be reviewed by the COSM Secretaries Liaison Committee for eligibility before assignment is made.
The materials required for review are:
- Background information on the company
- Promotional brochures/literature for all products and services to be exhibited
- A list of three medical meetings where the company has recently exhibited
The COSM Secretaries Liaison Committee reserves the right, even after an application has been approved, to refuse exhibits, curtail activities, or to close exhibits or parts of exhibits that do not, in the COSM Secretaries Liaison Committee’s determination, comply with its rules and regulations.
Forward your materials to Judy Hambrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibit Booth Assignment letters emailed
- Online Exhibitor Service Manual posted on COSM Web site (Service orders will only be fulfilled when booth space is paid in full and a certificate of insurance has been provided)
- Company description online (see Exhibit Space Confirmation Letter)
- Exhibitor Events applications due
- Final payment for booth space due
- No refunds given for cancellation or reduction of exhibit space
- Exhibitor-appointed contractor (EAC) request form
- Gifts/promotional items form
- Raffle request form
For COSM to obtain the necessary amount of meeting and exhibit space, COSM must commit to using a minimum number of guest rooms. If that commitment is not met, COSM will incur significant financial penalties and it will cause a major impact on the future programs that COSM is able to offer. By booking your room under the official COSM room block, you help COSM meet their hotel obligation. We thank you in advance for your assistance.
255 Courtland Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Room Rate: $199 plus taxes per night
Reservation Rate Deadline: March 24, 2020 or when sold out, whichever comes first
Cancellation Policy: All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit with a credit card. Any no shows and rooms not cancelled before 72 hours prior to arrival date will be charged one night’s room and tax and will be applied to the credit card.
Online reservations open in November 2019.
Exhibitor Portal Login
Click here to login to the Exhibitor Portal to access the following areas after January 17, 2020. (You will need your password located on your Exhibit Space Confirmation letter sent in January 2020).
- Update/Review Company listing (deadline: February 3)
- Product categories – select up to 5 product categories
- Product Photos – upload photos/pictures of products
- Press release – upload one press release
- Show specials – enter product discounts or show specials
- EAC Form (deadline: March 20, 2020)
- Gifts/Promotional Items Giveaway Form (deadline: March 20)
- Advertising & Marketing Brochure
- Exhibitor Events Brochure
- Exhibitor badges (available February 2020)
Exhibitor Service Manual.
The Exhibitor Service Manual contains important dates, checklists, furniture, labor, electrical, internet, AV and shipping. To access the Exhibitor Service Manual, click here to login to the COSM Exhibitor Portal. You will need your password located on your Exhibit Space Confirmation letter. (Access available January 2020)
Advertising & Marketing Opportunities.
To view the Advertising & Marketing Brochure, click here to login to the exhibitor portal. (Access available in January 2020)
Questions? Contact Judy Hambrick, COSM Exhibit Coordinator, email@example.com.