Each of the Participating Societies offers continuing medical education credits by an accredited ACCME Provider (Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education).
The below information is for 2019 only. 2020 information will be posted as information becomes available.
Please contact the appropriate Society staff member (listed below) for CME questions.
|2020 CME Information||Maximum AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM||Claim Instructions||CME Questions?||CME Information/ Speaker Disclosures|
|AAFPRS||10.5||Post-meeting emailed link||Karen Sloat||CME Information/ Disclosures|
|ABEA||8.25 CME Credits, 4.25 SA Credits||Post-meeting emailed link||Katie Fitzgerald||CME Information/ Disclosures|
|AHNS||17.5||Post-meeting emailed link||Christine Sass||CME Information/ Disclosures|
|ALA||11.00||Onsite form||Maxine Cunningham|
|ANS||7.00||Post-meeting emailed link||Ashley Eikenberry||CME Information/ Disclosures|
|AOS||8.00||Post-meeting emailed link||Ashley Eikenberry||CME Information/ Disclosures|
|ASPO||12.50*||Claim Link||Julia Peterson||CME Information/ Disclosures|
|TRIO||10.00||Onsite form||Gail Binderup||CME Information/ Disclosures|
*Of the AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ listed above:
– maximum of 12.50 credits meet the requirements for Pediatric Surgery
– maximum of .75 credits meet the requirements for Cultural Competency
– maximum of .75 credits meet the requirements for Infectious Disease
– maximum of .75 credits meet the requirements for Medical Errors/Prevention
– maximum of .75 credits meet the requirements for Opioid/Pain Management