Each of the Participating Societies will offer continuing medical education credits by an accredited ACCME Provider (Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education).
2019 claim instructions will be posted here as the information becomes available. Please contact the appropriate Society staff member (listed below) for CME questions.
|CME Information||Maximum AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM||Claim Instructions||CME Questions?|
|AAFPRS||10.5||Post-meeting emailed link||Karen Sloat|
|AHNS||Post-meeting emailed link||Christine Sass|
|ASPO||12.50*||Post-meeting emailed link||Julia Peterson|
|TRIO||10.00||Onsite form||Gail Binderup|
*Of the AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ listed above:
– maximum of 12.50 credits meet the requirements for Pediatric Surgery
– maximum of .75 credits meet the requirements for Cultural Competency
– maximum of .75 credits meet the requirements for Infectious Disease
– maximum of .75 credits meet the requirements for Medical Errors/Prevention
– maximum of .75 credits meet the requirements for Opioid/Pain Management