COSM 2023 Attendees may earn CME either through in-person educational sessions or via COSM’s Virtual Poster Session:
- You must be registered for the Society you wish to claim CME from.
- In-Person CME and Disclosure Information
- If you have questions, please contact the respective COSM Society Administrator.
Virtual Poster Session
- The educational activity is approved for 30.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- To claim CME for Posters, you must be registered for the Virtual Poster Session. The virtual-only registration fee is $125 or the in-person CME add-on is $50. All in-person attendees will have access to the Virtual Poster Session but will not be able to claim CME without payment.
- All paid registrants for the Virtual Poster Session will be provided an emailed evaluation with a link to claim on May 7 (or following this date, online). Certificates will be sent immediately following the completion of the evaluation.
- CME and Disclosure Information
- Individuals may register for the Virtual Poster Session through May 31, 2023.
- Attendees may claim up to 30 hrs through June 30, 2023.
- Please note the number of hours you reviewed online posters (or about how many posters (3 minutes per poster)) to claim on your CME evaluation.